About this item
- Cashew nuts have a lower fat content and a higher protein and carbohydrate content than most other nuts.
- Cashews are an excellent source of copper and a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- Pistachios are rich in fibre and protein, both of which increase satiety by helping you feel full and eat less
- Excellent as a snack, as a cocktail biting or for munching anytime of the day
- Raisins pack more nutrition than their small size might indicate, when grapes are dehydrated to produce raisins, the nutrients become more concentrated, making a handful of raisins a snack rich in b vitamins, iron and potassium
- Cashews are zero in cholesterol, high in heart healthy unsaturated fats. A great source of energy, proteins, high in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients.
- 100% Natural Vegetarian product. A handful of cashew nuts per day are very helpful to maintain energy and healthy body.